Have you paid for marketing and media services before?
Were you satisfied with what you received?
Social media touches nearly every facet of our personal and business lives therefore it is imperative for social media to be an integral part of a company’s overall strategy. Richard Branson once stressed the importance of companies engaging with their customers via social media on his regular BusinessDay column.
Nowadays, customers go straight to social media to either complain or compliment your product or service. So, when purchasing media services or managing your online presence you should know what to expect. Take a look at the infographic below and check out our 8 things to look out for when buying Social media services.
Is it enough to have just a website for your business or do you require extra media services?
Are your potential clients on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter?
If this is the case, you should leverage these networks in order to create brand awareness and/or generate more sales. Take a look at these 8 things to keep in mind for when you are buying media services.
- Have a goal in mind that you want your media services to help you achieve. Brand awareness or Lead generation?
- Make sure you agree a tone of voice and set method in which your social accounts are managed. It might be worth reviewing and approving content each week.
- Engage with your followers to create advocates and fans of your brand. These may be future clients.
- Know who your target audience are.
- Make sure the posts your business share are relevant and valuable to your target audience.
- Media services Are Not for your sales pitch.
- Try a mix of paid and organic growth. Do not Spam to gain followers/likes/fans.
- Shop around. Get a quote from 2 or 3 marketing agencies and compare each service to what best suits your business goals.
What do you think are the main challenges when purchasing media services?