SEO which stands for Search Engine Optimisation are strategies you have to consider if you want to have an online presence and a higher search ranking.
In order to get a higher ranking, you should optimise your business website to make it easier for search engines to understand the type of content you want to put across. This will make the search relevant and reliable to users who want your type of product/services.
If you have not featured SEO in your business then people won’t be able to find your services. You could buy advertisements online but it’s not as effective as search engine optimising.
- An easy way to get started with SEO is to create a sitemap which you will then submit to search engines such as Google & Bing. It may cost some money if you work with a professional but it will definitely be beneficial for your business in the long run.
- You can also merge PPC with SEO! PPC would be good to merge with SEO as most businesses are online now. Through paid search you can find out what keywords can be used when it comes to improving search results, you can filter your campaign targets based on location and demographics. By using PPC you can get an insight on where you are going wrong with your keywords.
- You main target is to apply keywords that relate to your target audience and keywords and to discover terms that your target audience are using to find products/services like yours.
- Another way you can increase search is by bidding on keywords with the highest ranking. By doing this you can increase your traffic depending on how much your competitor is spending on that keyword.
- Make your campaign organic!
For instance, you can offset bids with lower search terms by finding keywords with the lowest PPC. By utilising this, you can see wasted spend and discover new terms like mentioned earlier. Google Trends is a great tool for this.
If you need any help with your website whether it be content, building or WordPress please do get in touch with us on the form above. Have a great day 🙂